WE, AT PARK RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL , BELIEVE THAT:
1. Education is a shared responsibility of educators, parents, students and the community.
2. High expectations challenge individuals to strive to achieve their maximum social, emotional and academic potential.
3. All students have the capacity to learn and the education process must address the inherent differences of the learners.
4. School should be a safe environment where students can securely pursue academic and personal excellence.
5. An innovative, comprehensive and challenging curriculum prepares students for further education and/or productive employment opportunities.
6. Comprehensive co-curricula activities enrich the educational experience.
7. Moral and ethical conduct is fundamental and expected.
8. Education establishes a foundation for lifelong learning.
9. We have the responsibility to create and foster an environment that respects the diverse cultural and ethnic heritage of all individuals.
10. A quality education nurtures academic, artistic, physical and technological expression for every student.
11. Every child has inherent self-worth.